Noah R Converse, DONeurological Surgery
Noah R. Converse, DO offers treatments ranging from a simple minimally invasive decompression with about a one inch incision to a fusion procedure when absolutely necessary. He treats narrowing of the lumbar spine, impingement of the spinal cord and spinal tumors, as well as neck and back pain with pain radiating into the arm/shoulder or hip/leg. Dr. Converse specializes in trauma of the brain and spine, including brain hemorrhage. He treats both benign and malignant brain tumors. Dr. Converse also offers cervical disc replacement and spinal cord stimulator placement for patients with chronic back or leg pain that is poorly responsive to medical therapy.
- Neurological Surgery - Primary
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: A.T. Still University’s Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Internship: Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Grant Medical Center
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center